Sunday 11 March 2012

Eye Surgery Vs Natural Vision Correction

 

First of, did you know that there are naturally ways of restoring your eyesight? Most people don't. And I am not talking about medication or a certain type of a diet here, although that can also help correct your eyesight naturally. In this short article, I want to give a quick overview, from my own perspective, of what the eye surgery is, and how it compares to the natural eyesight restoration methods and techniques.
So, what *is* an eye surgery? Generally speaking, there are two ways to perform an eye surgery today. There is a laser surgery and a 'manual' surgery. Laser surgery uses the laser, while manual surgery involves using heat and radio waves, I believe. Both of these surgeries have one common goal, which is to reshape the eyeball, and so manually help it focus. Most common surgery today is called "Lasik", and it's considered to be the easiest and safest for the patient.
Now, natural vision restoration is something completely different, though it does the same thing - i.e. reshaped the eye, thus helping it focus properly. This is how it works. when we look at an object, the point on which we focus is called the "central fixation point". It is interesting to know that although when we look at something and we seem to see the whole object, we are actually only looking at one tiny spot at a time, and we see the rest with our, so-called, "peripheral" vision. We get this focus when our extrinsic/intrinsic eye muscles work together to shape the eye. Now, problems occur when these eye muscles stop working properly, and our eye is therefore not shaped optimally for us to get a good central fixation point, and so we start seeing blurry, double etc.
Now, I have considered this surgery myself just a couple of months before I learnt of the natural method. I even went to them and had a test to see "if I was suitable for it". And I sure was. The only thing they said they appeared to be surprised about is the fact that my eyesight was deteriorating so quickly. But I am 22 now, and so they said that my eyesight should be stable already. And so I had a green light, and now only needed to finish my degree, and find á3,000 for the surgery. I was thrilled with this, because I really wanted to get my perfect vision back, and I saw this I my only chance to do so.
Well, I did some research on the internet, and have found out that it's not as safe as made out to be. - That there is "a small" chance for complications. I don't want to lie to you, so please don't take my words as your Bible, but, from what I can remember, I was told that every 20 person has long-term complications, and around 1% of people have serious complications. At the time of writing this article, anyway. There are also A LOT of websites out there nowadays (and thank God for that, I hope that there will soon be the same amount for natural restoration methods) on all the possible side effects, or what goes wrong for people, etc. But that wouldn't stop me, if it was my only option... I mean I would have risked it, because I really wanted to see clearly.
But anyhow, I've now restored my eyesight with simple eye exercises, and I would recommend it to anyone with bad vision. Here's a few advantages of the natural method:
- Free
- No Risk Involved, Whatsoever
- Anyone Is "Suitable" For It
- No Need To Go Anywhere, can do this stuff in our own time and anywhere
- Guarantee Of Success For Life, because you would now be able to quickly strengthen your vision whenever you see it starting to deteriorate for whatever reason throughout your lifetime
These are just a few advantages I have created. Now, possible advantages for an eye surgery are:
- Time It Takes for the natural stuff is a maximum (the fastest recommended) of a dioptre per week, while laser surgery takes only 1 minute per eye for the actual procedure (+30 days of adaptation though, eye drops, bandages e.t.c., and the time of preparing, physically getting there e.t.c.)
- Less Work On Your Part, someone else does most of the work for you, in exchange for your money
Nothing else comes to mind in terms of eye surgery advantages...
If you're interested to see what your vision would look like if you were unlucky, then there is this website that was put together by a group of the "unlucky" people, (and here's another place worth visiting, as they show what vision looks like *if* you are to experience complications), who started experiencing problems after their eye surgery (remember that even 1% of a 1,000 is 10, and there're A LOT of people who decide to go for an eye surgery early around the world).
My conclusion is that, undoubtedly, natural eyesight restoration 'rocks' *big time, when compared to an eye surgery. I would *never, in a millions years* go for an eye surgery, knowing what I know (and you know this now also). I do realise, however, that there is a lot of "simple" people out there, who would just go for an eye surgery anyway, even after reading this, and that's absolutely fine with me, because it's totally their choice.
I hope that you found this overview useful, and that you have taken in something out of it... I also encourage you to post comment for me on, or/and start a discussion going on my forum - would be much appreciated, since it's always hard to get a brand new forum going.
Andrei has had a Myopia Of Almost -5, And Now "Has Fully Restored His Vision". On His Blog, Andrei Shares The Techniques He Used To Improve Eyesight Naturally, No Drugs, Just Simple Eye Exercises, And He Offers His Helping Hand To Those Who Decide To Invest Their Time/Money In His Blueprint And Forget Their Glasses For Good: "I'll Personally Work With You, Until You Fully Restore Your Vision To 20/20, Or Better".
In addition to visiting Andrei's blog, you're also invited to start a conversation at his forum, where you can "share your personal experience as you walk along the path to better eyesight, as well as learn from others, and ask questions". Lastly, you're invited to sign up to Andrei's newsletter, in which he further introduces himself, and "shares a lot of interesting and useful, to say the least, knowledge, mosty in the "alternative medicine" arena. All in all, his website is a great resource, and has a full potential to evolve into a great community of strong-minded people who have a common goal in mind, which is to free themselves from the burden of burps of the modern medicine.

1 comment:

  1. Cataract surgery
    can be very safely performed in patients with Diabetes or Glaucoma.

    ReplyDelete